Bergün - Val Tuors - Kesch-Hütte SAC
Approach to the Keschhütte through the beautiful Val Tuors.
There is a parking lot at Plan Tizolas. If you arrive by public transport, you have to take into account a 30-minute walk to the starting point of the tour or order the local transport service Mountain Tours on Tel. 078 680 35 00
From Bergün / Bravuogn (1364 m) on the road (cleared in winter to curve P. 1473) into Val Tuors to Chants (1823 m). Continue on the Alpweg to the southeast and at P. 1833 over the bridge, then through the forest to P. 1951. Continue east to the cottage.
Tour description Vital Eggenberger / SAC tour portal
Please note the current avalanche situation. www.slf.ch
- Ski helmet
- Sports glasses
- 2 pairs of gloves: lightweight, breathable and windproof for the ascent, normal ski gloves for the descent
- Headgear (under the helmet) with moisture transport
- Clothing in the multi-layer principle with moisture transport
- Lightweight waterproof and windproof ski jacket
- Extra warm jacket
- Long, warm technical socks (insoles if applicable) and interchangeable pair
- Lightweight waterproof and windproof ski touring pants
- 20-28 litre (touring) backpack
- Lip care (SPF 30+)
- Sufficient provisions and drinking water
- First aid kit with blister plaster
- Bladder plasters
- Bivouac Bag/Survival Bag
- space blanket
- pocket knife
- Signal whistle
- mobile phone
- Navigation device/map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- identity card
- Ski touring boots
- Tour binding to match ski boot
- Skins suitable for touring skis
- (Telescopic) ski poles
- Avalanche equipment: avalanche transceiver, avalanche probe, avalanche shovel
- Rescue equipment for crevasse rescue
- High-speed harness
- Light ice axe
- High-altitude rope suitable for alpine tours
- Avalanche airbag backpack
This equipment list is not exhaustive and serves only as a suggestion of what should be packed.
For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions for proper use and maintenance of your device.
Please make sure your equipment complies with local laws and does not contain prohibited items.
Arrival by public transport only possible up to Bergün station. Then 30min. walk to the starting point of the tour.
The local taxi service Mountain Tours will be happy to take you to the starting point. Tel. 078 680 35 00
Responsible for this content Bergün Filisur Tourism.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.