The alpine mountain tour.
The Kesch Trek is accessible from the beginning of July to the end of September, but snow must still be expected.
- 1 overnight stay in a multi-bedded room with half board in the Grialetsch hut SAC
- 1 overnight stay in a multi-bedded room with half board in the Kesch hut SAC
- 1 overnight stay in a multi-bedded room with half board in the Es-cha hut SAC
- 1 overnight stay in a double room with half board in a partner hotel of your choice:
Bergün: Hotel Piz Ela, Hotel Garni Albula
Preda: Hotel Preda Kulm
- Kesch-Trek Lunch Bag
- On request: Discounted hiking map
- On request: Packed lunch
- On request: Extra night in the Hotel Ochsen in Davos (Kesch-Trek special)
- Vegetarian menus and lunch packages on offer, vegan menus only on request directly from the hosts.
To make a booking, complete and return the form below. Booking requests must reach us at least two days before the start of the hike. For bookings at shorter notice, please contact the accommodation hosts directly.
|Adults & Teens (from 12 years)||CHF 360.00|
|Adults & Teens (from 12 years) SAC/Alpine club member||CHF 330.00|
|Children (up to 12 years)||CHF 250.00|
|Children (up to 12 years) SAC/Alpine club member||CHF 240.00|
Kesch-Trek spezial (Extra night in the Hotel Ochsen)
|Adults & Teens (from 12 years)||CHF 465.00|
|Adults & Teens (from 12 years) SAC/Alpine club Member||CHF 435.00|
|Children (up to 12 years)||CHF 322.00|
|Children (up to 12 years) SAC/Alpine club Member||CHF 312.00|
|Hiking map 258 T Bergün/Bravuogn 1:50'000||CHF 18.00|
|Packed lunch (sandwich, fruit, bar)||CHF 12.00|
Cancellations / No-Show Fees
1.1 Cancellations, changes and postponements of reservations are possible free of charge at the latest 2 days before the reserved overnight stay until 4.00 p.m. by e-mail to email@example.com or by telephone.
1.2 The host (hut warden/hotelier) is entitled to charge the no-show fee for cancellations and postponements of reservations or changes in the number of persons that are not reported or are reported too late.
1.3 The no-show fee pursuant to Art. 1.2 shall not apply if the guest proves in writing by means of receipts that the use of the reserved service was made impossible due to weather events (confirmed severe weather warning from MeteoSwiss for said route and said day or the trip had to be interrupted due to illness or accident. The host
(hut warden/hotelier) must be informed directly in these cases by 6.00 p.m. on the evening before the reserved overnight stay.