Show all 6 images
Enjoy the sauna, the relaxation room and the pools with a view of the surrounding mountain panorama.
Where the Tuors stream flows into the village, the Kurhaus Bergün has stood since 1906. What was once planned as an attractive climatic health resort for guests during the construction of the Albula railway line attracts visitors more than 100 years later with a spa bath. Now the water is in the center here. And best of all: Non-Kurhaus guests are also welcome at the KurBad!
Nestled in the imposing mountains and with the soothing soundscape of nature in the background, another place to relax and recharge your batteries has been created directly at the Kurhaus. Enjoy the sauna in the historic ice cellar, below the relaxation pavilion. Or relax in the outdoor area in the warm whirlpool (32 degrees) or cooling pool (10 degrees). In addition, you can fortify yourself in the KurBad at the drinking fountain with fresh mineral water - the "Ava da Bravuogn".
- Jacuzzi with 32° «Ava Cuetschna»
- Flow cooling basin with 10° «Ava Cuetschna»
- Sauna in the historic ice cellar, mineral water plunge pool (from 16 years)
- Rest & Yoga Pavilion
- Massage (sporadic offer, under construction)
- Drinking fountain with Albula mineral water «Ava da Bravuogn»
Prices (2 hours stay)
- Adults CHF 30.00 incl. terry towel
- Children under 16 years CHF 20.00 incl. terry towel
- Children under 6 years free of charge
- bathrobe available
on request for CHF 10.00
- Reservation maximum 24 hours in advance
Monday to Friday 14:00 – 20:00
Saturday/Sunday 11.00 am - 8.00 pm
Children under 16 years until 17.00 o'clock
Responsible for this content Bergün Filisur Tourism.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.