Show all 4 images
The La Diala mountain restaurant is located at the middle station, from where you can enjoy a wonderful view of the Bergün mountain world and get to know the Grisons cuisine before the fast-paced adventure.
- Always remain seated when sledding.
- Wear warm clothes and sturdy footwear.
- Smart sledders wear helmets.
- Small children must be accompanied by an adult.
- No mechanical brakes or plastic bobs allowed.
- Do not sled face down or tie several sleds together.
- No dogs allowed.
- Do not run up the sled run.
- Adjust your speed accordingly.
- What to do in an accident: Secure the accident site. Provide First Aid. Call for help.
- Take note of any emergency signalling. Do not obstruct the ambulance.
Sleds can be rented in Bergün at the following retailers:
Veja Alvra 46
Tel. +41 (0)81 407 11 65
Position: Center of Bergün
Veja Stazion 11
Tel. +41 (0)78 642 59 51
Position: Bergün at the train station
Responsible for this content Bergün Filisur Tourism.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.