Safety instructions for sledging
For accident-free and safe sledging
- Always remain seated when sledding.
- Wear warm clothes and sturdy footwear.
- Smart sledders wear helmets.
- Small children must be accompanied by an adult.
- No mechanical brakes or plastic bobs allowed.
- Do not sled face down or tie several sleds together.
- No dogs allowed.
- Do not run up the sled run.
- Adjust your speed accordingly.
- What to do in an accident: Secure the accident site. Provide First Aid. Call for help.
- Take note of any emergency signalling. Do not obstruct the ambulance.