Church Bergün Filisur
Kirche St. Johannes Stugl/Stuls
On a small, rocky hill in Stugl/Stuls stands the Romanesque church of St. John. Inside there are well-preserved Gothic murals by an unknown Italian master from the school of Giotto di Bondone. They cover the entire interior of the church and were probably built around 1360/70.
Sightseeing: open during the day (door jams a bit)
Responsible for this content Bergün Filisur Tourismus.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.