Von den Bergbahnen Bergün über den Piz Darlux
From Bergün / Bravuogn with the Darlux cable cars to the mountain station (approx. 2580 m). Short ascent to E on the N ridge of Piz Darlux (2641 m). Continue into the saddle (about 2600 m) between Piz Darlux and Chima's table. Here steep descent into the large hollow of Murtel dla Muotta and further north below P. 2470 in the NW ridge of Piz Fregslas to Lena-Secha (P. 2232). Maintaining the direction past P. 2280, you descend into Val Plazbi to the bridge (about 1975 m) that leads over the Ava da Plazbi. Short ascent to Alp digl Chants (1999 m), then descent along the Alpweg to P. 1951. This is where the hut climb begins. Through sparse pine forest to the east over the moraine ridge from Schegvel to P. 2283. Over the flattening at the foot of the N-flank of the Kesch Pitschen to the east into the valley of the Ava da Salect. Following this stream to P. 2518 (marking poles) and into the small sea basin immediately in the southwest of the hut, which can be reached on the left.
Tour description by Vital Eggenberger / SAC Tourenportal
- Ski helmet
- Sports glasses
- 2 pairs of gloves: lightweight, breathable and windproof for the ascent, normal ski gloves for the descent
- Headgear (under the helmet) with moisture transport
- Clothing in the multi-layer principle with moisture transport
- Lightweight waterproof and windproof ski jacket
- Extra warm jacket
- Long, warm technical socks (insoles if applicable) and interchangeable pair
- Lightweight waterproof and windproof ski touring pants
- 20-28 litre (touring) backpack
- Lip care (SPF 30+)
- Sufficient provisions and drinking water
- First aid kit with blister plaster
- Bladder plasters
- Bivouac Bag/Survival Bag
- space blanket
- pocket knife
- Signal whistle
- mobile phone
- Navigation device/map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- identity card
- Ski touring boots
- Tour binding to match ski boot
- Skins suitable for touring skis
- (Telescopic) ski poles
- Avalanche equipment: avalanche transceiver, avalanche probe, avalanche shovel
- Rescue equipment for crevasse rescue
- High-speed harness
- Light ice axe
- High-altitude rope suitable for alpine tours
- Avalanche airbag backpack
This equipment list is not exhaustive and serves only as a suggestion of what should be packed.
For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions for proper use and maintenance of your device.
Please make sure your equipment complies with local laws and does not contain prohibited items.
Bergün is easily accessible by the Rhaetian Railway.
Click here for the timetable: https://www.sbb.ch/de
The local bus goes to the valley station of the sports lifts.
Responsible for this content Bergün Filisur Tourism.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.