Sledging course CLUB-99
Sledging course "Safe Sledging"
This makes sledging and tobogganing even more fun! The sledge professionals from Club-99 will show you completely new aspects of this popular sport.
After a theory course and important tips, you will sledge or toboggan in company to Bergün.
- Differences between sledges and toboggans
- Safety and behavioural rules on the sledge run
- Steering and braking techniques
- Course of the track
- Slope conditions
For beginners and advanced sledgers alike, there is much that is worth knowing, exciting and instructive!
Dates and time
- Daily 25.12.2021 – 13.03.2022
- Time on request
- Registration is required by 5.30 p.m. the evening before at the rental station at the train station.
- The course only takes place when the sledge run is open and there are at least 6 participants.
- Warm winter clothing, winter shoes with good tread and helmet are recommended.
- Adults CHF 10.00
- Children CHF 5.00
Schlitten/Rodel Rental and Sale
Tel.: +41 (0)81 407 16 43