Church Bergün Filisur
Evang.-ref. Kirche Filisur
The Reformed Church in Filisur was originally dedicated to Saint Martin. The church is highly medieval in terms of its building fabric. In 1489 the choir was rebuilt and the tower enlarged. The church was renovated in 1746 and restored for the last time in 1956.
The nave is decorated with Italian murals from the decades before the Reformation. The baroque pulpit is dated 1746. The church has two organs: a house organ in the choir from the end of the 18th century and an organ on the gallery from 1956.
The church is open during the day and can be visited.
Trip by Rhaetian Railway or Postbus to Filisur
Responsible for this content Bergün Filisur Tourismus.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.