Church Bergün Filisur
Evang.-ref. Church Filisur
The Reformed Church in Filisur was originally dedicated to Saint Martin. The church is highly medieval in its structure. In 1489 the choir was rebuilt and the tower enlarged. The church was renovated in 1746 and last restored in 1956.
The ship is decorated with Italian murals from the decades before the Reformation. The baroque pulpit is dated 1746. The church has two organs: a house organ in the choir from the end of the 18th century and an organ on the gallery from 1956.
The church is open during the day and can be visited.
Trip by Rhaetian Railway or Postbus to Filisur
Responsible for this content Bergün Filisur Tourismus.
This content has been translated automatically.