Skitour Cuolm da Latsch 2295m
There are not many such wide summit plateaus as the one of the Cuolm da Latsch. If you then add the unique panorama, you will understand the many ski tracks that squeeze through the protective forest.
The starting and ending point of the tour is Latsch.
From Latsch (1588 m) on the Alpweg, at most shortening the first two bends, through the God da Speschas up to P. 1965. Here northwestwards over the slopes of Larect, last following the summer path, to the huge summit canopy of the Cuolm da Latsch to the Steinmann with signpost.
Tour description by Vital Eggenberger / SAC Tourenportal
- Ski helmet
- Sports glasses
- 2 pairs of gloves: lightweight, breathable and windproof for the climb, normal ski gloves for downhill
- Headgear (under the helmet) with moisture transport
- Clothing in the multi-layer principle with moisture transport
- Lightweight waterproof and windproof ski jacket
- Additional warm jacket
- Long, warm technical socks (possibly inserts) and interchangeable pair
- Lightweight waterproof and windproof ski touring pants
- 20-28 liter (touring) backpack
- Lip care (SPF 30+)
- Sufficient provisions and drinking water
- First aid kit with bladder patch
- Bladder patches
- Bivouac Bag/Survival Bag
- space blanket
- pocket knife
- Signal whistle
- mobile phone
- Navigation device/map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- identity card
- Touring ski boots
- Tour binding suitable for the ski boot
- Skins suitable for touring skis
- (Telescopic) ski poles
- Avalanche equipment: avalanche transceiver, avalanche probe, avalanche shovel
- Harsh iron
- Rescue equipment for crevasse recovery
- High-speed belt
- Light ice axe
- High-speed rope
- Avalanche airbag backpack
This equipment list does not claim to be exhaustive and only serves as a suggestion of what should be packed.
For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions for proper use and maintenance of your device.
Please make sure that your equipment complies with local laws and does not contain any prohibited items.
From Bergün by local bus to Latsch
Responsible for this content Bergün Filisur Tourismus.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.