Toboggan Course - Mark Sport
Mark Sport Bergün shows in a two-part course how to toboggan more safely with some simple tips and tricks.
The course consists of the following two parts:
- Carving tobogganing made easy
- Braking and steering technology
- Fun and safety
- Which toboggan suits me?
- accompanied tobogganing from Preda to Bergün
With these few steps, tobogganing is even more fun for beginners as well as for advanced skiers!
- Meeting point at the sledge edition at Preda station
- Warm winter clothing, winter shoes with a good profile and helmet are recommended.
- Registration by the evening before at 6.00 p.m. at Mark Sport Bergün is necessary.
- The course takes place only with the toboggan run open and at least 5 people.
- On request, other dates (also for groups) are possible.
Responsible for this content Bergün Filisur Tourismus.
This content has been translated automatically.