Church Bergün Filisur
Church of St. John, Stugl/Stuls
Show all 3 images
Inside there are well-preserved Gothic murals by an unknown Italian master from the school of Giotto di Bondone. They cover the entire interior of the church in three lanes and probably originated around 1360/70.
Open during the day
Responsible for this content Bergün Filisur Tourismus.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.